Monday, June 5, 2017

England

Sometimes you're met with the unexpected like the time my sister sent me a text saying she was pregnant! I was overjoyed and it took me back to the time when she had sent a similar text saying she was engaged! Fast forward to a few days back and we now have a sixth member in our family - Ethan Joseph Harris! Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaattttttt?!?!?!

Anyway, I'm now on my way to visit my sister, brother and my nephew - all the way in the UK. I mean, come on! How exciting is that! Seriously! I can't wait.

I'm typing this as I wait near the boarding gate for the flight to London. There was this little gag we used to play as kids - whenever we had a bag and someone asked us where we were headed we'd say, "London." Now I get to actually say it for real - it's unreal!

All I can say is God has been incredibly gracious to us...new member of the family and all. It's...it's...I don't even know what to say so, I'll just leave it at that.

I know I haven't uploaded anything in months but I've got so much to share and hopefully I'll be able to do that starting today. I need to keep this together. Pray for me! Things aren't perfect but I know I have a God who cares and looks after me and that is more than I could have ever asked or hoped for.

Until next time! Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips