Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cricket

Found another dead insect and decided to shoot it. Unfortunately I'm busy with exams and completely forgot about it until I noticed a really bad stench in my room. Turns out it was the cricket so I sprayed some deodorant on it and then took a few pictures before throwing it out.

Also, I didn't use the usual reverse-lens technique. Instead I used a few extension tubes. Not much of a difference except for the fact that I have to get closer to the subject with these tubes which can be a big disadvantage as it'll spook most subjects. However, it's not too close and I don't have to hold the lens. I can now hold an external flash which should make lighting a whole lot easier and better.

Thankfully my room isn't stinking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips