Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Look Up

Last night was just spectacular! I got to see the milky way again which made it really special too.
The light pollution means it's really faint in the night sky but if you let your eyes adjust for a few minutes you can see it without the help of any equipment.

I took one photograph and then just stood there looking up at the stars and the lightning in the distance. It was an amazing and a really humbling experience. God's creation sure is marvellous.

The moon was setting and gave off this yellow glow that made it all the more amazing! I stayed up for a couple of hours just looking and occasionally taking pictures. Sometimes I don't bother to take pictures because I get so caught up in what I'm looking at and to be honest I don't really regret it because it's really an amazing memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips