Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summertime, It's Our Vacation

Exams are finally over! After over a month of practical and theory exams and countless sleepless nights it's finally over. Still have a long way to go before I finish my degree but these are steps towards that.

Now for the fun part - the summer vacations. WOOOHOOO!

I'm looking forward to these vacations. I have a few photoshoots to do as well as a music video and a couple other videos and if there's time I'll work on a short film as well. This is going to be a really busy summer. But good because it's what I like doing and a much needed break from that college and those books.

Today's is a rather weird self portrait. This perfectly encapsulates the feeling you get when your exams are over and you've spent sleepless nights preparing for those exams. All you want to do is crash. Dump you uniform, your books, everything and just sleep!

Ironically I couldn't sleep because of the work that has to be done but I'm looking forward to a good night's rest hahaha

If you haven't finished your exams I wish you the very best for those! Do well and enjoy your holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips