Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Simba

Last Friday was rather bittersweet. We won a short film competition and I stood first in a photography competition and was extremely happy until my brother sent me a picture. It was a picture of a grave inscribed with the name "Simba".

Simba is my cousin's cat and he was honestly one of the best looking cats around. Unfortunately, he had to be put down because his health failed him and he couldn't recover.

Now I doubt Simba was really 'my friend' but he was the one cat that made me want a cat. I loved the way he purred when you played with him or the fact that he was easily attracted by you scratching the couch cover. He will most definitely be missed.

This is one of the very last pictures of this handsome fellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips