Monday, September 23, 2013

Shining Bright

The night I decided to go to the terrace during a recent visit to a hill station was a surprise for me. The main reason being that the moon wasn't a full moon yet was so bright that it seemed like a full moon. Actually even brighter than a full moon.

That was surprising for me. It was cloudy and I didn't think I'd be able to get a good shot but the clouds were moving fast and so for a while the moon wasn't obstructed and I was able to get this shot.

I thought the lights on the hills would overpower the stars and maybe even the moon but the stars and the moon were so bright that they actually showed up pretty bright and clear in the photograph.

No major adjustments here - just minor highlight and shadow tweaks and some noise reduction (the noise on the SX50 is bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips