Saturday, October 19, 2013

Playing Fields

As I mentioned before I've been busy this past week with something. Plus a few other things and didn't really get time to post on this blog or elsewhere and for that you have my apology.

Anyway this picture was taken this past week. I went to watch a football (or soccer...depending on where you live) match and the sky that evening was amazing so a picture was a must.

It actually turned out better than I'd expected.

A tip for people who shoot RAW and not HDR - If you are going to convert a single RAW file and are going to try and pull in as much detail as you can then I would recommend that you expose for the mid-tones. That will give you the most details in both the highlights and the shadows. Of course the image won't look good in-camera but will be amazing once you are done post-processing.
Also sometimes a single RAW file just doesn't cut it and you have to shoot multiple exposures. So don't shy away from multiple exposures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips