Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Little Thing

I'm really into iPhone photography (or iPhonography as it's popularly called). Of course it's an old model but it's a massive step up from my previous phone.

Just love the macro capabilities of this camera. It's actually impressive and if not for image size there isn't really that big a difference between the SX50 HS and the iPhone when it comes to macro. Of course this is only at first glance and I'm referring to post-processed images here.

Btw I use Google's Snapseed to process most (if not all) of my pictures. I absolutely love that app. It is amazing and really easy to use. It's really fast too so that is an added bonus. I tried Photoshop Express but that is kinda slow and when you compare it to Snapseed, only then you know how slow it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips