Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Overlooked

How often we tend to overlook or even ignore the little things in life that actually matter. I think these flowers represent that very well. They're tiny, maybe not more than a centimetre or two in diameter and yet they're so beautiful. It also goes to show how beautiful and wonderful God's creation is even at a macro level.

These flowers grow all along the hillside on the way to Mussoorie which is a hill station in India. Most people don't notice them and some ignore it and fail to see the beauty in them. When I was taking pictures of these flower someone actually asked me why I was wasting time photographing these flowers!

Also notice the tiny insect on the flower in focus. I really wished I had my DIY flash adapter so I could take a few extreme macro shots. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to take it with me without damaging it and thus rendering it useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips