Friday, July 4, 2014

Talking To The Beast

Recently I went to visit family in Delhi and so we went to visit the Taj Mahal in Agra. I'd never been there before but have always wanted to visit.

They've built a new highway that connects Delhi to Agra and the journey only takes about three hours by road. That has also got to the one of the best roads I've been on in India.

The sunrise was stunning and we stopped on the way to rest the car for a while. That's when I got this photograph of my brother and his car.
Btw thank you Vijay for the amazing time I had there.

Also for those of you who don't follow my page on Facebook here is a bonus picture for today. Two nights back we had one of the clearest and most stunning night skies in this place - I honestly can't remember the last time we had such a beautiful and clear night sky. It was so clear that you could actually see the Milky Way. It was faint but it was visible. So here is my first Milky Way picture. Also if you want you can follow my Facebook page - Daniel Raghu Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips