Monday, February 16, 2015

In The Spotlight

We went to an inter-college fest earlier this month. We participated in the short film competition and I participated in the photography competition as well.

One of the themes was "Framing A Shot". I thought I had a few good shots until my friend, Upashana showed me this rose and this turned into the best shot I'd taken all day. I'm really happy with this photograph. It took a few weird positions, dirt on my clothes and some nasty stares from people watching me but it was worth it.

The rose itself was pretty but when I decided to use the shrub in front of it to frame the flower it turned out really beautiful. The green you see around the rose are leaves from the shrub that was growing a couple of feet away from the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips