Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Diverging

What I'm about to say is going to sound very very weird. This has got to one of my favourite trees - so far I have two. The first on is about three minutes away from my house. I like that one because it really adds to the scenery. Without that tree I wouldn't have been able to get one of my favourite pictures of this place.

This tree was a recent discovery. It's huge! So huge that four us were able to comfortably stand inside its trunk (which is hollow at the bottom). It's got amazing texture and make for great photographs. It's beautiful and we have a few good memories of this place so that makes it special.

You just can't miss this tree when you're passing by - it really stands out.

Ever since I got a DSLR last year I've been pushing myself to try new things with photography as well as editing. I'm still amazed by the amount of data I'm able to pull from a single jpeg. If it was a RAW file I wouldn't be surprised but this is a massive step up from what I was used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips