Monday, March 23, 2015

Horns of the Devil

The last few pictures were all taken while on a recent trip to a place called Gayabari. It's a nice place with friendly people. If you do visit you'll have to get used to the locals asking you what you're doing there.

We found this really nice cave-like place and in the excitement I almost overlooked this tiny little creature that was happily feeding on the grass.

I haven't seen a caterpillar like this in a while. I think it's beautiful. The others with me would beg to differ. I can't help but wonder what sort of pretty, little fluttering thing this will turn into.

Reminds me of the days when I used to collect caterpillars and watch them slowly transform into beautiful butterflies.
EXIF info. - SS 1/400sec. f/5.6 ISO 160 250mm Canon t4i (650D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips