Saturday, November 30, 2013

Against The Setting Sun

Today was quite a good sunset. We had clouds after a very long time (the longest I can remember actually). I did get some cool pictures but that's for another day.

This picture is also from today just after the sun dipped below the clouds and just before it dipped below the horizon. It was definitely a sight to behold so I decided to take a short walk from home to see what I could get.

I would have loved to just go up to the terrace and take a few shots from there but these buildings get in the way now and ruin shots unfortunately so I had to go the fields. Unfortunately they've already harvested their crop so I just relied on the weeds growing there to provided for a interesting foreground subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips