Sunday, November 3, 2013

Light Of The World

The minute I stepped onto the terrace (roof) of the house I was staying at and saw this scene John 14:6 was the verse that came to mind.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

The sun does give us light and heat but it is just part of God's amazing creation. Unfortunately many give creation credit instead of the Creator!

It took me a while to get down to processing this panorama. I'd shot it in Gangtok during my last visit there but didn't really get a chance to process it until today.

I took 16 vertical shots in all. 8 for the foreground (the mountains) and 8 for the sky. I'm just getting started so I seem to have made them overlap a little too much (which isn't really bad) but since I wanted much more of the sky I couldn't get it. Anyway the content aware in Photoshop did an excellent job in filling in the edges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips