Sunday, November 10, 2013

No End In Sight

If you have been following my blog you'll know that I recently visited a nearby hill-station called Darjeeling. You'll also know that the weather wasn't really good so we didn't see much.

On the way we stopped at this view point that overlooks the tea covered hills. The fog was thick and we couldn't see much. It cleared for a couple of minutes which is when I grabbed this quick shot.

Again, I shot RAW as I had to other option. The noise was again terrible so I had to crank up the noise reduction a great deal which meant a great loss in details if you zoom in.

Anyway I was pretty pleased with this picture as I was able to get it really close to what we actually saw.
I just love the hills. They just stretch on for ever and ever. And are so very beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips