Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Work In Progress

I titled this "a work in progress" because it is part of my ongoing "The Tower On The Hill" series.

This year has provided some amazing picture opportunities and the clouds have been amazing so I decided to take pictures of the clouds and add the tower as a interesting element in the frame.

It's gone great so far and today was really good too because I was able to get this picture. I didn't expect it but it came out pretty good considering the fact that the sun had already set and the light was really low. The Canon SX50 HS doesn't handle noise very well and that created a lot of problems in post production but I was able to get rid of some of the noise (I didn't want to get rid of everything because that would have caused a loss of all detail in the image).

Anyway I'll have a separate page up just for this series.

Btw the tower is called "Eagles Crag" and is in a hill station called Kurseong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips