Saturday, August 3, 2013

Two Eyes

I went out to shoot a dragonfly and on the way back I noticed this gigantic moth. It is probably the largest moth I've see in real life.

It was beautiful. I'm still trying to ID it but I'll update this post as soon as I find out.

The design on the wings was just beautiful and just goes to prove that God indeed is the best artist!

The design looked like four eyes (two on each wing) looking and staring at me. It was in a weird position so it was difficult to line up the shot perfectly but this is what I was able to get out of it.

I've also attached a picture of the entire moth just in case you are interested :)

UPDATE: Thanks to +Andrew Hardacre I now know that this is a Tussore Silkmoth Antheraea mylitta.
Thanks Andrew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips