Thursday, August 8, 2013

As The Clouds Leave

For some reason this year I've been shooting a lot of landscapes. One of the main reasons could be that God has given us some amazing sunsets and skies this year. Or maybe I didn't really notice them earlier. Either way I'm sharing another landscape photograph.

I'm told that this "tower on the hill" is at a place called Eagles Crag in a town called Kurseong. I knew the name of the town but didn't know that they had a specific name for the tower or the place where the tower is.

This picture was taken after the sun had set. I had to shoot RAW in order to be able to get enough detail out of it. In this case jpegs just wouldn't work. Unfortunately the SX50 doesn't handle noise very well and I had to remove a lot of noise but couldn't get rid of all of it because I wanted some detail and sharpness remaining.

Btw if any of you are on Facebook you might want to check out my page - Just Image-n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips