Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bully

This is the picture I wanted to share yesterday. I like mixing things up a bit and of late I've been sharing quite a few landscape photographs - not that I don't like landscape photographs.

This is the Indian Bullfrog. It a big frog and my dog doesn't really like it but I think it's great.

If you remember I posted a picture a few months back of two eyes sticking out of a body of water. Well that was an Indian Bullfrog too. Not sure if it was the same as this but it was a bullfrog for sure.

Oh and recently I saw a Lesser Adjuant Stork in the field and it just poked its beak into the ground and pull out this massive frog, which I'm guessing was a bull frog. I did get a picture of it but it was too far off so is not really detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips