Monday, December 9, 2013

Unsure

Titles can sometimes be strange. The reason I opt for weird/strange titles is because it gets people thinking and quite a few ask me for reasons.

So here is the reason behind today's title. This year has been unusually warm. One of the main reasons is because we've had perfectly clear skies.

Today, however, we had overcast weather and I didn't really know what to think. I hoped that it would clear but then I knew that clouds meant an epic sunset so I was unsure.

Sure enough, the sunset was epic but then I didn't know how to shoot it. I wanted to do something I hadn't done before so I went out for a walk into the fields to look for a way to hide all the buildings from view and just concentrate on the sunset.

Unfortunately that isn't really possible since houses are everywhere but it was a success nonetheless.

FYI this is processed from a single RAW file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips