Friday, December 13, 2013

Stand Tall

A man recently told me that standing up to someone is the best option and always works. Now I agree with the fact that it is good to stand up for what for you believe in but what I don't agree with is his statement that it always work, because it doesn't. Taking a stand for something is great but don't always expect it to work like in the movies. Sorry for that, I just had to say it.

Anyway the reason I said that is because of today's picture. This particular plant has had to same flowers for months now and the flowers haven't shown any signs of fading. A storm knocked quite a few flower pots to the ground and even broke a few branches on a really tough tree but this plant seemed unfazed by it.

It's not kept in a flower pot and not given any special attention but it's strong - really strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips