Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Over The Edge

This is the first time I attempted stitching a panorama from RAW files. I usually just post process one and then apply it to the others, export them as jpegs and then stitch those. I've known about this method but never tried it before. It's basically the same - the only difference is that the files are bigger and you can get more out of the final panorama in post.

This method nearly crippled my computer so I don't think I'll be doing it again. I wish I had a more powerful computer that could handle this because I love doing it like this.

Anyway I walked right to the edge of the hill and took this panorama. The view was beautiful (as you can see). That's actually the border between India and Nepal.

I'm working on a few self-portraits with light painting now. Hope they come out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips