Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Rise

I'd almost forgotten that I had these pictures with me. Today was really cold which is kinda surprising because it was warm and sunny yesterday. The fog is thick and the mountains invisible.

This one is going to be added to my "The Tower On The Hill" series. I quite like this one because of the cloud that seems to be emanating from the tower itself.

I took this picture when I lost my way. Well not really lost because I know that area pretty well, it's just that I was supposed to meet a bunch of people who I thought were there but ended up being elsewhere. Not that they have magical powers or anything but they weren't specific as to where they would be.

Anyway the extra walk was worth it because I did get some really good pictures.

I almost forgot to mention that I will be releasing a "Best of 2013" slideshow during the first week of January on my Youtube channel so stay tuned for that.

Also I'm going to do my best to keep writing tutorials for this blog. The light painting tutorial I wrote (that's still there somewhere - click here) was well received so I plan to continue that. I might also start video tutorials again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips