Sunday, December 15, 2013

Before The End

I was just going through my photo stream on Google+ and I realised that I've been sharing a landscape photograph almost every Sunday. Maybe I should just call it Landscape Sunday or something like that.

Well here is another landscape photograph. This one was taken last week a few minutes away from my house. Winter is here and so sunsets don't last very long. Those beautiful colours only last for about 15 minutes.

It's quite a challenge to get to the right place and then get the best pictures within that time. To get this picture I rushed home from class and grabbed the camera and went out into the field. The sun set less than a minute after this was taken.

This is a 3-shot HDR. I usually process them in Photomatix then bring the tonemapped image into Lightroom and see what I can do to make it better.

Hope you had a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips