Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Memorial

Remember the picture of a path with shrubs on both sides? Well that leads up to this memorial
 in Darjeeling.

This is called Batasia Loop which you must visit if you come to this part of the world (Travel Tip :D )

Anyway everyone always takes pictures of this place so I wanted to take something a little different. There was no way of getting higher so I bent down, got close to the train tracks on the opposite end and grabbed this shot just as people started staring at me.

For some reason people always stare when I bend to to take a shot or when I'm at some awkward angle. It's very weird. When you go to a village with a camera it's only normal for the people there to stare but I don't get it when people with cameras in their own hands stare at someone trying to get a good, unique photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips