Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Brewing Storm

The sunset was pretty awesome and was really stunning. For a minute or two the sun was hidden by some clouds but when it started coming out a beam of sunlight fell on the hills and illuminated it making it all the more pretty.

Picking a choosing what to add in the frame was difficult because everything looked really pretty and beautiful. The clouds were amazing and so were the hills so I decided to add both in the frame.

I shot RAW in order to capture as much light as I could so that the picture would resemble what I had seen in real life. Unfortunately my computer started acting up when I was processing the RAW file and I had to do it all over again and waste loads of time. It's still not working properly but I hope it does start working properly soon.

Btw if you are planning to use Adobe Lightroom then it would be wise to have at least 4 gigs of RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips