Monday, July 8, 2013

Eye Contact

A lizard picture for today. An Oriental Garden Lizard to be precise.

I have really grown to like these lizards. They fascinated me for the moment I saw then when I was very little. I'll admit I was scared to go near them in the beginning but now I really enjoy it. Watching them is so much fun. Seeing how they behave and go about things is cool.

This particular fellow wasn't really shy. He kept looking up at the camera as is he was a model bathed in floodlights (in this case the morning sunshine). He allowed me to take some really good pictures. I had to stand in a weird positing and steady myself with one hand which meant I had only one hand to hold the camera with and that made getting a good steady shot difficult. I must admit that there was one particular moment that I missed and that would have made a perfect shot.

Here's hoping that I get another opportunity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips