Saturday, July 27, 2013

Something Pretty

The picture I posted yesterday was taken from the place where I'm at now. The view is just amazing and you'd never get tired of it. The closer you look the more you get out of it.

Unfortunately with a view that amazing you tend to forget the pretty and beautiful things that are so close. They may be small but they are still pretty and beautiful and are certainly not to be missed.

This little flower is really tiny. I almost missed it because I was so engrossed in the view. I was able to get relatively close and take a picture of it.

Oh and this is how the picture actually is. The sun was so bright that the background was naturally underexposed when I exposed for the flower. It was pretty difficult getting a clear shot with the wind blowing and the DOF (depth of field) being really shallow. It took a while but it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips