Friday, July 5, 2013

Splits

I tend to photograph these Oriental Garden Lizards every chance I get. Why? Simply because I find these creatures beautiful that God has created even though many find lizard in general repulsive.

This little fellow was quite happy to stay and pose for the camera. He didn't even mind me getting close. Honestly this lizard allowed me to get closer than any other lizard has before which was quite surprising. He did run off when this other person (who shall remain unnamed) approached.4

He ran off to a bamboo fens and maintained this pose for quite a while as if he was working out or something.

On a side note - I'm planning to do a self-portrait Game Of Thrones style. Nothing fancy - just going to try and get the effect that they had on their poster. Remember the characters all had faces that were half blue? That's what I'm going to try and create. Still looking out for fake armor for the neck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips