Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Light On The Hills

I love surprises...especially good ones. It had been raining here continuously for days and showed no signs of respite that morning either. So I didn't expect to get a good sunset and I definitely did not expect to see the hills so clearly.

It's always a treat to be able to see the hills so clearly because they are beautiful. As always God surprised me (and I'm sure the others as well) with one of the most dramatic and long-lasting sunsets of this year. It was just beautiful.

The hills in particular were beautiful because they were bathed in warm sunlight while the clouds behind them were just beautiful and had so many different shades. The clouds were a little dark but still dramatic and just added to the beauty of the scene.

The more I look at this picture, the more I fall in love with it. Is it weird that I just want to get it framed? Am I being ostentatious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips