Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Clouds Overrule

I'm now going to stop saying things about my captions and just talk about the picture.

I know a picture is supposed to speak for itself and I agree. It just that I like to give it a little context. What I was thinking or what was happening at that moment or which place it is, etc. You get the idea.

Anyway it looked like we would be able to see the sun set behind the hills because that part of the sky seemed clear. Then suddenly out of nowhere these clouds appeared and covered the hills.

The sunset we got was amazing and I'm not complaining :D

Btw I just went to the terrace of the house I'm in and the fog was rolling in. It was amazing. Unfortunately the SX50 HS isn't well suited for night photography so I wasn't able to get great shots but I'm happy with what I was able to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips