Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monsoon Advantage

Personally I don't mind the rain when I'm in the house but I also don't like it if I have to get to college in my uniform and it's raining. But of the things I absolutely love about the monsoons is the amazing sunsets.

We don't get beautiful sunsets all year round. It's only during the monsoons that we get such beautiful views. God has been really kind this year and has given us some of the best sunsets I have ever seen in this area.

Of course we don't get beautiful sunsets everyday as the sky is a dull monotonous shade of grey on most days but when we do get amazing sunset - Man! Oh Man! Are then stunning! I've spent hours on the terrace just watching the sky and the sun as it sets behind the hills. It's just beautiful...what else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips