Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Lazy Saturday Evening

Yup, I sure was feeling lazy this past Saturday. I wanted to go out cycling but instead wound up in front of the laptop until 5 in the evening.

What happened at 5 you ask? Well for one thing the clouds started clearing and this created another epic sunset. So of course I rushed to the terrace and started taking pictures of it.

The sun was already pretty low in the sky but I was okay with that because I didn't expect to get a picture that day as it was overcast for the most part.

Some crows flew past the setting sun and I managed to get a shot of them just before they flew too far away. Yup, that them in the picture below.

I did try shooting a hand held panorama but it was tough as expected.

I do prefer the single shots though.

Btw, that's the view from my terrace :)

Just a quick update on the spider from one of my previous posts. It did come back and I did manage to get a few shots but this time the auto focus was a real pain and just refused to get it right. Anyway I haven't seen it for the past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips