Thursday, March 28, 2013

Reflection Is The Better Part Of A Champion

Remember a couple of days ago I told you I had gone on a cycle ride that turned kinda sour? If you read that post you'll remember that I also said that I got a really awesome pic. Well today I'm going to share this "really awesome" pic with you :)

It rained last Friday and this rain is what we here call the "end-of-winter" rain. It kinda signifies the beginning of summer. So there are these little ponds that fill up with rain water and I took this picture at one of these.

I don't usually convert my pictures to black and white but I decided to do it with this one because I think it makes the reflection much more prominent.

I got the title for this post from the movie "Remember The Titans". It is from a sticker on a mirror in one scene. If you haven't seen that movie I recommend you watch it.

Here is another picture of a kingfisher I took at an adjacent pond. It flew off soon after so I couldn't get a good close up of it.

That's it for today folks. I'm now going to have a massive bite of delicious home made pizza while I watch the latest episode of Arrow.

Have a great day folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips