Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hi folks!
Welcome to my new blog. Actually my only blog.

I post one picture a day to my Facebook Page (Just Image-n) and also to my Google+ profile but I don't do much else other than occasionally giving it a caption. Which is one of the reasons I decided to start this blog.

Here I'll be telling you about my experiences while taking the picture and will also be giving you a few tips. I've been working on video tutorials that are already on my Youtube channel. I'll post the links here in the future but in addition to that I'll also be post in-depth text tutorials so you don't have to watch the video. This would come in real handy if you have an irritatingly slow internet connection like mine which makes me want to pull out my hair! :O

This is just a brief overview of what this blog is about. Fell free to contact me :)

Now a little about me.
I'm a student but I am insanely (yes, I have been accused of insanity) passionate about photography. Actually someone said that I have a "Photography fetish"!

So I'll be sharing pictures that I take and more...which you'll see in future posts.

As of today I don't own "professional" equipment. Truth be told I use my Dad's camera, which is a "pro-sumer" camera - a pretty good one at that. The only other equipment I use is a cheap and not all too sturdy tripod and some flashlights. That's it! So you might actually pick up a few things here.

I would like this blog to be a place of mutual learning. Where you (the reader) can learn from me and I from you.

Hope you enjoy your visit :D
As always feel free to contact me about anything - I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips