Monday, March 25, 2013

Out On A Limb

I was on the terrace shooting the sunset a few days back when I turned around and noticed these two birds on a tree. There were no other birds on the entire three, just these two on this one branch. Its not really odd but I thought it looked nice.

These birds are actually quite common here. I must add that when they flew away together.
Anyway, here is the sunset from that evening.

I haven't been able to take a lot of pictures but I'll try and maintain the one-post-a-day thing.

Really tired today. Went for a bicycle ride to get some pictures. I pumped my cycle before I left but it lost all its air within 15 minutes of me leaving home but I still pressed on even though it was really difficult riding a cycle that has flat tires. It was long, painful and tiring ride back. I did get an awesome picture that I'll upload soon so it was totally worth it.

Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips