Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm High

Not really. I meant high as in high up - NOT high as in...oh! never mind!

It was't me I was talking about either. I'm referring to this little dragonfly perched on this twig high above everything else. That's where I go the "I'm High" title from.

Dragonflies are really cool IMO. I remember when we were kids we would tie strings to them and then place an eraser (rubber..whatever you call it) and they would pick it up and never let go. It was awesome albeit a little cruel which is which I stopped it completely when I learnt that it was in fact harmful for these wonderful creatures.

I like to refer to them as Nature's Helicopters. Was man inspired by dragonflies when they set out to build helicopters?

Here is a confession of sorts - I never thought it would be so difficult to share at least one new picture everyday. It is tough! Especially when you are not able to shoot as much as you want to. It is tough balancing photography and studies. Don't worry I'll do my best to share at least one new picture everyday. Although this might not be possible everyday for two reasons. Either I'm really busy with other stuff or I don't have internet access. I could go on and on about the internet connection here but I'll spare you from boredom.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the post and don't forget to check out the cool Light Painting tutorial I shared a couple of days back. Don't forget to check out the cool examples towards the end and also in between.
I'm working on a few more tutorials so stay tuned.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips