Thursday, June 6, 2013

Evening Call

I watched as two birds built their nest but it was a little too high so I knew I wouldn't be getting any pictures of the cute babies that would hatch soon. But one can always hope and I kept watching this nest everyday.

Sure enough I saw one of the baby birds one day but I didn't have a camera then so I just stood there enjoying the cute little thing.

Days later I saw this little birds sitting on the branch and calling out to its parents. I wonder whether it was calling for food or trying to draw their attention to the human with the weird looking "third eye". Or maybe it was a combination of both.

The sun was bright in the sky and as I mentioned in an earlier post - sunlight is not something that you have control over so you have to work with what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips