Sunday, June 30, 2013

Unexpected View

It started raining very early in the morning and the rain showed no signs of stopping so I thought it would go one for a day or two.


Surprisingly it stopped in the afternoon and the sky began to clear. I hoped for another amazing sunset and God gave us a really amazing sunset.

I was on the terrace for nearly two hours just watching, taking pictures and listening to music. It was so beautiful at times that I would forget to take a picture because I just loved the view.

I did manage to get a few pictures but they didn't turn out quite the way I had expected but I still like them.

Today was another one of those days when there were really dark clouds in the sky yet the sky was blue. People say this is unusual and pictures that capture this are fake but I disagree because I've seen this happen so many times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips