Friday, June 21, 2013

His Strength Is In The Clouds

Today's title is taken from Psalm 68: 34 which says "Ascribe Strength to God; His excellence is over Israel, and His strength is in the clouds."


I'm not going to go on and on about how beautiful sunsets are because I think you have already got that from the pictures that I've been posting.

We haven't had a good sunset for over a week now and that is a little disappointing. But I didn't get some great shots of an Oriental Garden Lizard today morning so that was really good. I'll share that sometime soon so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend! Don't forget the super-moon on 23rd. I hope the skies are not cloudy because I intend to get some good shots.

This is going to be my new cover pic on Fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips