Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Skies Around Us

Is the sky really around us? Not really, right? It's way, way, way up there. So then why does today's title read "The Skies Around Us". I'll explain that as soon as I show you the picture because let's be honest - most come here for the picture and not for some boring words from me.

I'm guessing you already know the reason, now that you've seen the picture. I went up to take a few pictures of the sunset and I couldn't help but notice the clouds that were just below that little (ok it isn't really "little" when you're are close to it) tower and then there were clouds above it as well, as if they were slowing engulfing the tower.

The clouds soon hid that tower from view, but not before I had taken this picture.

I must admit that I had to play around with a few sliders in Photoshop in order to get the picture to look even remotely like the real scene which I had witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips