Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One Among Glass

This is the first Oriental Garden Lizard I saw after I got the camera back and I must say that I had to work really hard to get this picture as it was unusually shy.

First I tried going close and taking a picture but it kept putting its head down and hiding on the other side of the wall. I tried a couple of times and this method didn't work. So I had to change tactics.

I went back a little and stooped down so that the glass was blocking the lizard from seeing me. I then took a few steps before slowly standing up and taking this shot. It soon ran off and I didn't see it again that day. My back and legs hurt a lot but it was totally worth it. Right?

Btw I'm thinking of replacing the sky. What do you think? Should I do it or will it be too distracting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips