Saturday, June 29, 2013

Victors

I noticed this Oriental Garden Lizard on a metal fence one morning so I ran back home to grab the camera and take a few pictures.

When I got back it was still there but so were two more male lizards - fighting! Now I know these lizards will protect their territory fiercely but I've never actually seen two lizards fight. I tried my best to get a few pictures but they were all over the place so it was tough. I'll share a few pictures soon. I still have to pick the best one.

After the fight the victor went and joined the lizard that was already on the fence and stay close to him. Maybe they thought the fence was some kind of podium :P

Anyway that was quite the experience and that be to God for that and also for the pictures that I was able to take :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips