Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Private Moment

I hope these insects are reading this post because I must apologise for barging in on such a private and personal moment and then taking pictures of it. If you are reading this post, little bugs then I'm sorry if I disturbed you but I just had to take pictures. Anyway given the fact that neither of you moved when I was there or seemed even remotely bothered I guess you didn't really mind, did you?

Getting this shot was really difficult because of the wind. If you have dabbled in macro photography you know that you have to work with a really shallow depth of field which means you have to keep your camera really steady in order to get the right parts in focus. It was quite a challenge trying to get the eyes in focus. I could get both in focus because of the angle I was working at. I should try focus stacking. Is there a way to auto-align and focus stack images in Photoshop CS2?

Btw if you are on G+ let me know what you think of the changes there? I'll be writing a little about those changes when I upload this picture there shortly so you might want to check my profile as well. Basically I like what they've done. If you aren't on G+ then I suggest you create a profile immediately because you don't know what you are missing. I find myself spending more and more time there everyday. Why? Because I think it is better that Facebook in many ways - especially for photographers.

That's it for now. See you tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for all your feedback, suggestions, comments, emails and messages. I really appreciate it. Keep 'em coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips