Friday, May 10, 2013

In Full Bloom

I guess another apology is in order for the late post today. Just finished my exams today. Had to go through quite a few notifications when I logged in.

Anyway here in another flower picture. I'm guessing this is a dhalia since someone on G+ mentioned it. This is a shout out to the G+ community - it is amazing! If you aren't on G+ I highly recommend it. Honestly, I didn't want to join Google+ in the beginning but was forced to do so when I wanted to upload a video to my Youtube channel and I must admit I was a little irritated at that point. That changed when I actually started using it. I now use it more than Facebook. I could go on and on about the Google+ community but I think you should see for yourself.

Ok I'm not going to say much about today's picture because I don't know much about flowers - I just find them really beautiful and pretty and an obvious help to the environment. It just goes to proclaim how wonderful God's creation really is.

Now, I'm going to watch the latest episode of Arrow which I'm guessing is awesome.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips