Monday, May 6, 2013

Ordinary Pickings

Please don't ask me why I went with that title because I honestly don't know!

Anyway this is a break from the lizard pictures...but not for long :P
I had to be really quiet and still while taking these pictures because this bird was really sensitive. I don't think I've seen one like this before. I mean I have seen egrets but never a bird with a ponytail! Plus this one also happens to have yellow feet. Isn't that cool?

It had a good feast before it flew off. Unfortunately the water wasn't still so I couldn't get a good reflection. i would have loved to convert this to black and white but as you know my laptop is down so I couldn't do that  but I like it as it is.

Here is another "bonus" picture. This was taken when it was shaking itself. Probably because it go wet...I don't know.

That's it for today. I now have to go and prepare for tomorrow's exam.

Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips