Monday, May 13, 2013

Dancing In The Sun

I know children and quite a few adults absolutely love playing in the rain...I know I do :D
But how many enjoy the sun? I do prefer the sun to the rain because then I can actually go out and roam around taking pictures. Actually there are great pictures to be had even when it is raining so don't ever let the rain stop you - just protect yourself and your gear. Ok now I have really gone off topic and I'll stop here.

Is this a dandelion? I don't know! Why? Well simply because it grows among the grass and has way smaller leaves that what I would assume a dandelion has. So, my best guess is that this is part of a Hawkweed plant but I'm not sure.

Anyway although these aren't necessarily rare in this area they aren't very common either. So I always get really excited when I see one of these because let's admit that these really are beautiful and fun too! Blowing on them indeed is fun. I placed it against the sun and I noticed that the refracted light actually looked like arches which I thought was pretty cool.

Hope you've had a great day or are going to have a great day. Either way have fun and take care :)
Oh, and come everyday for more...obviously.

I'm also planning to write a few more tutorials so let me know what you would like and I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile you can read the tutorials that are on this blog and also watch the tutorials on my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips