Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Don't Fit In

I'm sure most of you have seen this quite a few times. Did you know that the pink/white/orange (or whatever colour) "flowers" of the Bougainvillea are not the actual flowers? Those are just coloured petals! The actual flowers are the tiny white ones in between the larger coloured petals. Isn't that interesting? I know I found it really interesting (and probably a little weird) when my science teacher taught us this fact.

Have you ever felt like you don't fit into the world or in a certain place or among a group of people? The answer for most of us is "Yes"...plenty of times. This is an unfortunate fact and one that can make you sad. At least I feel sad and feel that I should change and become like everyone else but I stop myself just in time. Never try to fit in - you are who you are...you are unique! Just like this tiny, little, white flower in the sea of pink. You too stand out from the crowd! :)

On a more photography related note - are you on Flickr? Flickr just made a few changes. They are now giving free users 1Tb of storage for free. This is pretty cool but it does have a catch - ads. If you want to get rid of ads you have to pay. They also changed their entire layout. I feel that this layout is tons of times better than the old, out-dated layout. If you are interested here is a link to my Flickr stream.

I haven't changed anything from the default layout - I didn't even change the cover picture that Flickr choose because I think it made a pretty good choice. Anyway head over there yourself and tell me what you think.

Have a great day folks!

Keep the feedback, questions, comments coming :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips