Friday, May 3, 2013

A Bright One

Now for a break (a short one) from the Lizard posts. Before I move on I must make a correction. In one (or more) of my previous posts about the Lizard I said it was the "Indian" Garden Lizard...I made a mistake...it's the "Oriental" Garden Lizard. Thanks to whoever pointed it out :)

So for today's post I wanted something different. Why? I just thought everyone would be bored with the lizard pictures. So here is a flower for you to feast your eyes on.

I apologise for the horrible post processing. My laptop isn't fixed yet so I'm not able to get the exact results I want since I have Photoshop installed in that.

This is another flower from my mom's garden. I love spring when all these flowers bloom. You also get to see so many birds, animals and other creatures. The variety is just amazing!

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips